Sliquid H2o Original Water Based Lubricant 4.2 Ounce
H2O is a water based personal lubricant, and Sliquid's Original formula. Formulated to emulate your body's own natural lubrication, Sliquid H2O uses plant cellulose as a thickening agent, instead of glycerin or other sugar derivatives like most other personal lubricants on the market today. Sliquid H2O, like all Sliquid products, does not contain any parabens, and is 100% vegan. H2O is perfect for use with all toys and condoms, and safe for all sexual activity. Sliquid H2O is not flavored or scented, and is non-staining and extremely easy to clean up. All Sliquid products are formulated by sensitive women, for sensible women, and will never cause yeast infections or UTI's.
- Purified water based formula
- 100% Vegan friendly
- Water soluble and easy to clean up
- Glycerin free and paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Latex, rubber, and plastic friendly
- Non-staining, unflavored and unscented
- Uniquely blended to match your body's own natural lubrication
- Formulated to last longer than most Hollywood marriages!
- Discreet Billing & Shipping
- Fast Delivery
- Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or more! US Only.
- World Wide Shipping
- Product Sku: ZSLQ0001
- Manufacturer: Sliquid, llc
- Availability: Available Now
- Release Date: December 26, 2007
We love to hear your feedback! Please fill out all the fields below.
Good water based Lube
Still dries too quickly for some use, but when we need a water based lube, this is our go to bottle...Anonymous - August 5 2015
BEST LUBE EVER!!
Never gets sticky and don't have to keep re-applying!Anonymous - July 30 2015
Good water based Lube
But, because it is water based it does dry up more quickly and requires reapplication. We'll revert to the silicone formula which we liked better for wider use...Anonymous - July 21 2015
This is my favorite lube! Best brand, best feel and k can honestly say any lube in this brand is amazing. This one in particular is super natural feeling and doesn't have any smell it taste whatsoever!Anonymous - April 1 2015
Feels v v natural! A little goes a long way!Anonymous - March 11 2015